Eggless Banana Split Cake
- JACKIE SMITH
- --First Layer--
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- --Second Layer--
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectioner's sugar
- 12 oz (336 grm) cool Whip
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- --THIRD LAYER--
- 2 cups (475 ml) CRUSHED PINEAPPLE, WELL DRAINED
- 3-4 BANANAS
- --FOURTH LAYER--
- CHOCOLATE SYRUP
- 1 cup (225 ml) CHOPPED NUTS
- Mix crumbs, melted butter and sugar together and spread in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- For second layer, whip cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread all but 2 cups (475 ml) of mixture over top of first layer. (Reserve 2 cups (475 ml) for the fourth layer.)
- For the third layer spread pineapple over top.
- Slice bananas and place on top of pineapple.
- Cover with reserved cream cheese and Cool Whip mixture.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Sprinkle with nuts and place cherries 2 inches apart on top.
- Refigerate for 3-4 hours.
- This and many more eggless recipes can be found in one million recipes for
Windows that I found at our local computer store.