- My own
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 6 oz (168 grm). pineapple juice
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves smashed (or 3 or 4 hearty shakes of granulated garlic)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shake in a Zip Lock bag and marinate your favorite steak, pork or ribs.
- This is also a great fat free stir fry sauce. I concocted it some time back to use as a diet marinade without fat and full flavor. Also, I will make the meats and serve with oriental fried rice from the supermarket or just take some leftover meat and make my own fried rice. It definitely tastes like a cross between Chinese and Japanese with a Polynesian essence.
I hope you like it! I have a web site if you all love to cook at: