- Marinated Pork Kabobs (Greek)
- William Bohannon
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) minced garlic
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup (225 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all food items and marinate over night.
- Slice pork tenderloin into rounds (4 for each person)
- Skewer the pork rounds so that the flat side will be on the grill.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over charcoal until done.
- Serve with lemon garlic butter if desired.
- Your favorite pork sticks sound like a Chinese recipe since they also sell eggrolls.
This is a Greek recipe that I hope you will enjoy.