- 1-1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 3 T sugar
- 6 T margarine, melted
- 1 quart (950 ml) ice cream, melted (any flavor)
- 3 egg whites
- dash of salt
- 1c marshmallow creme
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press onto bottom and sides of 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 8 minutes. Cool
- Fill crust with softened ice cream. Freeze
- Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over frozen ice cream pie, sealing to edge of crust.
- Bake at 500 degrees (250 C.) for 3 minutes.