Golden Apple Cinnamon Pull Aparts
Serves/Makes:One bundt pan
- 2 cups (475 ml) buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) very finely chopped,peeled golden delicious apples
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2oz cream cheese,cut into 16 cubes
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter or margarine
- Combine baking mix and 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon and stir in apples.
- Add milk all at once, stir to form ball.
- Using lightly buttered fingers, divide dough into 16 pieces.
- Wrap each piece around a cube of cream cheese.
- Form each piece of dough into a ball.
- Combine sugars and remaining cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Roll each ball of dough in butter, then in sugar mixture.
- Place in buttered 4 or 5 cups (1175 ml) ring mold.
- Bake 400 degrees (200 C.) for about 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately invert on serving plate.
- Pull off rings for serving. Best warm.