- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 6 cups (1425 ml) beef broth
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 can (16oz) tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (20oz) cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- About 123 calories per 1 cup serving