Serves/Makes:1 (10 inch) pie
- 1 can (13oz) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flaked coconut
- 3 T flour
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla extract
- ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients except nutmeg in container of electric blender.
- Process mixture until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10 inch pie plate (mixture will be thin).
- Sprinkle top of mixture with nutmeg.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes or until pie is set.
- Let pie stand 10 minutes before serving.