Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
- 6 oz (168 grm) milk chocolate chips
- 1 T shortening
- Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers; top with the remanining crackers to make sandwiches. Refrigerate.
- In double boiler, over simmering water, melt chocolate chips with shortening stirring until smooth.
- Dip sandwiches in the chocolate mixture and place on waxed paper until chocolate hardens.