- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 lb (.5 kg) bulk pork sausage
- 1 lb (.5 kg) Velveeta Cheese (cubed)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- Party rye bread
- Brown and crumble the ground beef and sausage; drain thoroughly.
- Add the next 4 ingredients to the meat.
- Mix all together well until the cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly.
- Spread on small slices of party rye bread.
- Broil before servings.
- There are never any of these left at parties. They taste better than they look. They may be frozen; put in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze. Then store them in plastic bags in the freezer.