- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 3 T butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- syrup, confectioner sugar or cut up fruit for topping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (225 C.).
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Mix together eggs and flour in medium size bowl.
- Add milk, butter and salt; mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until puffed.
- Cut into serving pieces and top with syrup, sugar or fruit.
- These are also known as Dutch Babies--editor