Taipan Plum & Ginger Chicken
- Asian Plum & Ginger Chicken
- 1 lb (.5 kg) boneless chicken (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) corn syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Taipan Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Taipan Plum Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) corn starch
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 slices fresh ginger, finely chopped (or 2 tsp (10 ml) ground ginger)
- 1 - 8 oz (224 grm) can sliced water chestnuts
- 3 cups (700 ml) snow peas (sliced lengthwise)
- Mix corn syrup, Taipan Oyster Sauce and Plum Sauce in bowl and set aside. Mix corn starch and crumbled chicken bouillon in a small bag.
- Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Heat oil on high heat in skillet or wok for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir fry approximately 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add ginger, water chestnuts and snow peas; stir fry for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture and stir until hot.
- Serve on a bed of rice or noodles.
- Sauces can be acquired through http://www.taipansauces.com