- Mary Ann
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry minced onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dill weed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) beau monde seasoning
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Chill and serve with your favorite raw vegetables.
- This recipe has been in our family for over 25 years. Everytime it is
served the comments I get are always fabulous. Noticed in this newletter
that you printed a vegetable dip recipe so I had to investigate as to what
the ingredients were. Since my recipe is so different from the one for
Sept. 2nd, thought you might like to try this one. It's addicting!!