- one zesty potato that's easy!
- six potatoes
- four tbsp butter or margerine
- 2-3 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 ice cubes
- Scrub the potatoes and slice them.
- Put them into a pan with four ice cubes.
- Put chopped onions in with potatoes and mix.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning evenly over potatoes and onions.
- Put butter in desired places on top of mix.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 35-45 min. at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Let cool and serve!
- This recipe is not for the person who doesn't like onions! If you want to go all out with lemon pepper, try using it with broiled, baked, fried, or grilled lemon pepper chicken and brocolli.