Argentine Barbacue Dressing (chimichurri)
- In Argentina, this sauce is served at the side of juicy grilled steaks.
- A. Califano
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive or cornflower oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinager
- salt, chopped garlic, oregano and hot red pepper flakes, to taste
- Mix the ingredients and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least a day.
- You may add thyme and rosemary if you like, but in very small amounts.
- Go easy with the garlic and hot red pepper.
- Chili powder doesn t taste the same!