- Low Carb Dessert
- Lou Ann
- 3 oz (84 grm) sugar free Jello (flavor of your choice)
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) boiling water
- 8 oz (224 grm). cottage cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) cool whip, thawed
- Completely dissolve Jello in boiling water & pour into blender container.
- Add cottage cheese & cream cheese.
- Cover & blend at medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, about 2 minutes or until mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip & pour into individual containers of one cup each. Chill until set, about 4 hours.
- I have other receipes for low carb diet, I have been on one for over two years & have lost 50 lbs & maintained that new weight. It's great.