Serves/Makes:8 inch squash serves four
- One 8 in. spaghetti squash
- Pepper and salt if desired
- Butter optional
- This is such an easy thing to do and works with any size squash.
- Cut the squash in half.
- Scoop out seeds leaving the pulp in place.
- Place on steamer rack over water.
- Bring to boil and cover.
- Steam on simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove squash and loosen squash spaghetti with a fork and toss with pepper, salt and butter.
- Spaghetti sauces, stir fries, chicken stews etc. all top this dish