- Chuck, but don't know where I got it
- sweet potatoes
- vegetable oil spray
- Peel potatoes.
- Slice potatoes 1/8 inch thick.
- Soak in cold water for 30 minutes, then dry (optional).
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
- Place potatoes on a cookie sheet.
- Lightly spray potatoes with vegetable oil.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 14 minutes or when they start to brown.
- Season with salt while still hot
- Have bagel chips, wonton chips and pita chips also if anyone wants a recipe please request; my address is firstname.lastname@example.org