- A quick and easy way to make great tasting salmon
- One of my own inventions
- 1 lb (.5 kg). salmon steak (I like to get the thickest piece I can find).
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon pepper seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large lemons sliced
- aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Tear off about a foot and a half of foil (enough to fold into a packet).
- Place salmon on middle of foil.
- Season salmon with lemon pepper, salt and pepper.
- Place lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Bring up edges of foil and fold into a packet.
- Place packet into a pie tin or shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Fish will flake apart when done.
- If you hate dry salmon this is a great recipe for you. I have yet to find a restaurant that can make a baked salmon that compares to this recipe.