- bite size dogs in whiskey (Appetizer Dish)
- my recipe box
Serves/Makes:depends on how many you eat
- 4 packages hot dogs
- 2 cans (12oz) chili sauce
- 10 oz (280 grm) grape jelly
- 1/2 pint bourbon
- Cut hotdogs into bite size pieces.
- Mix bourbon, chili sauce & jelly together.
- Put everything into crockpot and cook for 2 to 3 hours on low.
- Please don't be put off by the combination of ingredients. When I first did this i thought YUK! After tasting I fell in love with it. Just give it a try!