- A dip that can be used on anything
- Paula Mahn
Serves/Makes:depends on how much you eat
- 16 oz (448 grm) mayonnaise
- 12 oz (336 grm) sour cream
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) dried onion flakes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dill weed
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) parsley flakes
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) accent
- 5 drops tabasco sauce
- Combines all ingredients and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy
- I use this recipe even on hamburgers, as a dip for chicken strips etc. You can virtually use it on everything that you use as a dipping sauce or as a condiment.
Hope you like!