- 1 jar applesauce
- honey (optional)
- If desired, mix honey to taste with applesauce.
- Spread on drying tray made for making fruit leather, about 1/8-1/4"thick works best.
- Dry for 8-10 hours. May become too brittle if left too long.
- Be sure to store in airtight containers.
- I like to try different types of applesauce (Mott's makes one called Fruitsations, apples with different fruits such as strawberries). Or you can use a food processor to make your own applesauce, adding other fruits if desired. This is an easy snack to make for trips, camping, school boxes, etc.