- From Chuck's memory, might use another recipe if you get one
- Place a sheet of waxed paper in a shallow pan.
- Pour apple sauce on sheet and spread to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Place in a dehydrator
- Check daily to see if it is dried to the consistancy wanted.
- For other fruit, peel, place in a blender and puree before pouring onto the waxed paper.
- When it is dried the way you want, roll paper and fruit leather into a tube.
- Been many years since I made any. Can not find the recipe, but it is simple to make. To prevent discoloration sprinkle with citric acid.
Have not been able to find any recently. Would like some for another recipe.