- Pasta shells stuffed with cheese and spinach
- One package of jumbo pasta shells, suitable for stuffing
- 2 cups (475 ml) of cottage cheese
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded mozerella cheese
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). box frozen spinach, defrost and squeeze well
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Boil 2 quarts (1900 ml) water and add jumbo shells.
- Drain well.
- Mix cheeses and well squeezed thawed spinach.
- Spoon into jumbo shells and lay into one layer in a greased casserole dish or baking pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over all.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes to one hour.
- This makes two 9x13 pans. I freeze one without the spaghetti sauce. It freezes well. To use, defrost completely and add sauce. This also reheats well for next day leftovers.