- easy to make, delicious to eat, impossible to explain
- Gladys Robinette, Lafayette, La.
- 1 box cake mix (white, yellow or chocolate or use imagination)
- 1 package miniature marshmallows
- 1 can pie filling (strawberry, blueberry, cherry or whatever you desire)
- Use greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Pour marshmalllows into greased and floured pan.
- Prepare cake as directed on box; pour over first layer DO NOT STIR!
- Drop pie filling by spoonfuls over the batter, DO NOT STIR.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about an hour.