- my own recipe
- 1 eggplant, peeled and diced into small cubes (optional)
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) long grain rice, cooked
- Brown ground meat.
- Add eggplant, onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic, and cover and simmer until vegetables tender.
- Add cooked rice.
- May add chopped green onions and parsley if desired.
- Some people here add raw oysters to dressing also.