Rice Dressing Casserole (Dirty Rice)
- Quick, easy and delicious
- Talk About Good Cookbook from Lafayette, La. Junior League
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground meat, browned
- 1 cup (225 ml) raw, long grain rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can onion soup
- dash red pepper
- dash salt
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients in 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole.
- Be sure casserole is tightly covered.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 1 hour.