- Very Good!
- Rhonda Drupieski
- 4 or 5 boneless chicken breasts (cut into strips about 1 1/2 inches wide)
- bacon (1 slice for each chicken breast strip)
- 1 4 oz (112 grm) pkg. of chipped beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- PARTIALLY fry bacon (must still be soft enough after it cools to wrap around chicken breast).
- Wrap chicken breasts in bacon.
- Cover bottom of a large baking dish with chipped beef.
- Mix soups, sour cream and milk.
- Place chicken over beef.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Bake at 275 degrees (125 C.) uncovered for 3 hours.
- I brought this recipe home from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. This is terrific served with mashed pototoes and biscuits. The soups will make a gravy to pour over your mashed pototoes. It takes a while to prepare, but it's worth the wait!