- A very rich but mild tasting dessert
Serves/Makes:9 x 13 pan
- 1/2 c margarine
- 1/2 c crushed pecans
- 1 c flour
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese
- 1/2 of large pkg Cool Whip
- 1 c sugar
- 1 lg pkg chocolate pudding (instant)
- 1 lg pkg vanilla pudding (instant)
- 3 c milk
- Crust layer:
- Mix margarine, pecans and flour; spread and pat into 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Second layer:
- Beat together cream cheese, 1/2 pkg Cool Whip and sugar and spread over first layer and chill.
- Third layer:
- Beat together chocolate pudding mix, vanilla pudding mix and milk and spread over second layer and chill.
- Topping :
- Spread with remaining Cool Whip and garnish with pecans and/or chocolate curls.
- Cut in 12 squares. Serve.
- I got this recipe from my older sister after she made it for my niece's wedding reception.