Chicken, Ham, and Bacon Wrap
- Baked chicken wrapped in ham and bacon with sauce & rice
- 4-6 boneless chicken breats
- 4-6 thin slices of ham
- 4-6 strips of lean bacon or turkey bacon
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- Mix sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup.
- Pour into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Wrap chicken in ham and then in bacon.
- Use toothpicks to secure.
- Place chicken wrapped with ham and bacon into baking dish.
- Cover dish and bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 3 hrs.
- After the first 1 1/2 hrs., check every 30 minutes for dryness.
- Add water if needed.
- Serve over rice. Your family and friends will love this!