- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package of cream cheese
- 1 6-1/2 oz (182 grm). can of crabmeat (drained/reserve liquid)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sliced toasted almonds.
- Mix all ingredients together except the almonds.
- Add some of the liquid from the crabmeat if you feel the mixture is too thick.
- Place in a small oiled ovenproof bowl and sprinkle the top with the almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted french bread.
- This recipe came from the Ft. Lee Officers Wives Club newsletter in the early 70's.