Orange Glazed Chicken Breast
Serves/Makes:4 to 6
- 1 16oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted and thawed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) marjoram
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken piece in orange juice mixture and put in crockpot.
- Pour remaining sauce over breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Before serving remove chicken from crockpot.
- Turn to high and cover.
- Mix water and cornstarch, stir into liquid in crockpot.
- Cook until thick and bubbly about 15 minutes.
- Serve over chicken.