- Priscilla Chalmers from Australia
Serves/Makes:approx. 1 1/2 to 2 doz
- 4-1/2 oz (126 grm) cooking margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) golden syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) plain flour
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) self raising flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) cocoa
- Cream together margarine, sugar and golden syrup.
- Add egg, beat well.
- Sift in flours and cocoa, beat on low speed until well combined.
- Drop rough spoonful onto lightly greased trays and cook in moderate oven for approximately 15mins.
- Cool on trays
- These bikkies are an all time favourite in our house.