- Hot dog sauce
- Chuck, where I got it ???
Serves/Makes:Enough for 8 hotdogs
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tbs (30 ml) prepared mustard
- 2 tbs (30 ml) vinegar
- 2 tbs (30 ml) sugar
- 2 tbs (30 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery seed
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Tabasco sauce
- ketchup as desired
- Brown ground beef with onion over medium heat, breaking up with a fork.
- Drain fat.
- Add all other ingredients, mix well.
- Add enough ketchup to keep the mixture loose as it cooks.
- Simmer, partially covered, adding ketchup as needed.
- Hope this is similar to what you are looking for.