- Dinner in a pastry
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 3 cups (700 ml) chopped cabbage
- salt and pepper, to taste
- bread dough
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Add cabbage, onion and seasonings.
- Cover and cook until cabbage is tender.
- Drain grease.
- Prepare dough and let rise.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thick, cut into squares.
- Place filling in each square.
- Pinch corners together.
- Place seam-side down on greased baking sheet.
- Let rest 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.