Sloppy Joes in a Crockpot
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper,seeded and chopped
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) ketchup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chili powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- hamburger buns
- Brown beef in skillet; drain.
- Put in crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients (except hamburger buns) and stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve on hamburger buns.