- 1 box Butter Pecan Cake Mix (Betty Crocker)
- 1 box Instant Toasted Coconut Pudding Mix (Royal)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Using electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into lightly greased 11 x 13 inch pan and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees (175 C.).
- May also bake in two loaf pans and make small sandwiches using cream cheese as filling.
- This is very good alone, with ice cream or with warm butterscotch topping.