- Diane Chambers
- 1 cup (225 ml) dry elbow macaroni
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 1 small to medium onion, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 8 oz (224 grm) chedder cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 packages wafer beef (Buddig Beef) cut into bitesize pieces
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Cook for around 30 minutes or until macaroni is done, stirring frequently.
- Serve with salad for a great meal.
- Can be cooked in oven for 1 - 1.5 hours at 350 degrees. Just stir often. A great and really inexpensive meal. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family has over the many years.