- Sissy Wommack
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter, cooled (only real butter)
- 2 cups (475 ml) real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) curry powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) minced garlic
- pinch of marjoram
- 4 cups (950 ml) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups (475 ml) seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toasted slivered almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together first 6 ingredients, season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Mix chicken, grapes and almonds, set aside.
- Place a serving of chicken mixture on bed of lettuce.
- Top it with mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Garnish with a few more grapes and almonds.
- Serve with hot bread
- This is Great! I've used for open houses, just us for supper, or for guests!