- These balls can be served warm or cold
Serves/Makes:Depends on how large you make
- 2 pkg (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed & squeezed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 box stove top stuffing mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 stick melted margarine
- 6 medium eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) poultry seasoning (optional)
- 1/2 pound cooked pork sausage
- Make stove top dressing as directed: set aside.
- Break cooked sausage into very small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Measure heaping 1 tbsp (15 ml) full into buttered palm of hand and roll into golfball size ball.
- Place on cookie sheet, bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- These can be made ahead, placed in zip-lock freezer bags and reheat in microwave.