- the web someplace
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) orange juice
- juice from 2 large limes
- 6 tbs (90 ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh minced parsley
- 2 tbs (30 ml) minced fresh oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 plump garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients and store in an air-tight jar, refrigerated.
- Happen to see this on the web and remembered someone ask for it. I know what it's like not to be able to find something you really enjoy.
Lived in Ocala, FL and they have NO Mexican resturants. Learned how to make tamales, Choriso and a lot of things I used to be able to buy in Southern California. Finally moved to Nevada.