- For cold buffet
- Vicky Bryant
- green beans
- dill weed
- salt (optional)
- Steam fresh, whole green beans until crisp-tender.
- Stop cooking process by immersing in a cold water bath.
- Remove green beans, dry, and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle quite a bit of dill weed over green beans.
- Serve with some ranch dressing.
- Kids love this ("big" kids too).
- Can be tied in bundles with green part of spring onion or just left loose.
Tie lemon peel (sliced with channel knife) in knots and scatter on top for a contrasting color.