- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:10 tall/20 hi-ball size
- 3 quarts (2850 ml) tea (steep 2 family-size in 3 quarts (2850 ml) water)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) (I always use 1 cup) sugar
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). frozen lemonade (undiluted)
- 1 quart (950 ml) ginger ale
- Combine tea, sugar and lemonade.
- Just before serving, stir in Ginger Ale and pour over ice in glasses.
- May also be made far enough in advance and chilled and served in punch bowl. Still add ginger ale right before serving. Very refreshing and different from the normal punch. Will then serve more than 20 servings if served in punch bowl glasses.