- This appetizer spread is actually cold - hot refers to horseradish
- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:2 1/2 Cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) apricot preserves
- 1 cup (225 ml) pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) horseradish, drained
- 3 tsp (15 ml). dry mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper (optional)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg cream cheese
- Mix preserves, horseradish, mustard, and pepper; store in covered jar in refrigerator.
- To serve, place 1/3 cup (80 ml) of hot jezebel on cream cheese.
- May be made ahead of time a kept for "unexpected" holiday guests!! Serve with some type of bland cracker - I prefer table water and table water with cracked black pepper