- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:20 rolls per package
- 2 packages Pepperidge Farm Party Rolls - 20 rolls each keeping in tins and keep bags also
- thinly sliced ham (prepackaged ham slices)
- sliced swiss cheese
- 2 sticks margarine
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) poppy seeds
- 3 tsp (15 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp (15 ml) onion powder
- Melt margarine in saucepan.
- Add seasonings and simmer on low heat 5 minutes.
- Split rolls in half keeping in one piece (leave in tin they came in).
- Add slices of ham and Swiss cheese to bottom half in tin.
- Put top half of rolls back on.
- Pour heated mixture carefully on top of rolls.
- 1/2 of heated mixture goes on each package.
- Return to bag.
- Let set in refrigerator all morning or make the night before.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) and bake for 15 minutes or until warm and cheese is slightly melted.
- Cut apart and serve in a warming dish.
- Can be made the night before or first thing that morning as stated above.