- Juicy tender pork roast
- my own
Serves/Makes:depends on size of roast
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). pork butt roast OR
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). beef chuck roast
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom or golden mushroom soup
- 8 carrots
- 4 soup cans water
- garlic salt
- season salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Brown roast on top of stove.
- Add everything else except carrots.
- Place in 325 degree (175 C.) oven for 3 hours.
- Add carrots and put back in oven for approximately 1 additional hour.
- Remove from pan and use juice for gravy.
- Makes the best gravy. Just thicken with a little flour and water .