- 2 (9 oz) packages of frozen artichoke heart halves
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) hot pepper sauce
- 1 (6 1/2 oz) can minced clams, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Cook artichoke according to package directions, about 10 min. Drain well.
- Arrange cut-sides up on a greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Stir in clams.
- Spoon clam mixture onto cut sides of artichoke and sprinkle with paprika,
- Bake until clam mixture is lightly browned and bubbbly, 10 to 12 minutes.
- For easy serving, spear each artichoke diagonally with toothpick before topping with clam mixture.
Easy and yummy.