- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:small casserole dish
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 14-oz. can artichokes
- 1 cup (225 ml) Parmesan cheese (green can works better than fresh grated)
- dash of garlic powder (about 1/8 tsp)
- dash of hot pepper sauce (about 1/8 tsp)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Chop artichokes into quarters.
- Mix everything together and place into small casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot with bland crackers, baguette, or small party bread.
- Don't taste this when it is cold, before you put it in the oven, or you WILL throw it away. Flavors really mellow after cooked. Be sure to use a mayonnaise that is good for cooking i.e., does not get real oily. If the dip does get oily when you take it out of oven, soak up with paper towels.
If you want to double this recipe you can use another can of artichokes or slice a can of hearts of palm into 1/4" slices and use it instead.