- 2 eggs whites
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped cooked lobster
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.
- Gradually add dry milk and beat until stiff but not dry.
- Fold in lobster, scallion, parsley, salt, Parmesan cheese, and cayenne.
- Drop tbsp of mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until puffed and lightly browned.