- 24 large shrimp in shell
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). crab meat, picked over
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 ml) minced chives
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) curry powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook shrimp over medium-heat until just pink and loosley curled, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain and let cool.
- Remove shells, leaving tails intact.
- Make a deep slit along the back of each shrimp and remove vein.
- In a medium bowl, combine crab meat, mayonnaise, chives, curry powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff shrimp with crab mixture and arrange on a platter.
- Serve chilled.