Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 large head Napa cabbage, washed and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 3 to 4 oz (112 grm). package sliced almonds
- 2 pkg. chicken flavor Ramen noodles
- 1 jar sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine or butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) oil (to keep butter from burning)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 to 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup (125 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- Smash Ramen noodles in sealed package to break into small pieces.
- Saute crunchies until golden adding almonds and one package of Ramen seasoning.
- Throw the other package of seasoning away.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Toss chopped vegetables in enough dressing to suit.
- Add crunchies just before serving.
- Vary dressing ingredients to suit your personal taste.